Top Tips to Remember!
- Sing the Happy Birthday song when washing your hands.
- Always use soap!
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Sneeze into your elbow NOT into the open air.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue whenever possible.
- Encourage everyone you know to wash their hands.
Follow link below for NHS ‘How to wash your hands’ video.
As part of our resilience topic ‘Respect Yourself’, Primary 5A read the book ‘Only One Me’ by Linda Kranz. We were inspired by the colourful illustrations and kind messages we found inside it. We decided to make our own class version-‘Only One P5A’. Take a look at some of our pages! We hope they might inspire you too!