The latest Early Intervention session was carried out this week and focused upon Community life and meeting members of the community and exploring the role they play through questions and Activities. The session was carried out in the local community Centre.
This is a joint initiative between Jack Kane Community Centre (a voluntary organization) Castleview primary School and CEC Community Learning and Development (Jack Kane Community Centre)
The project aims is to raise awareness to community life and will be working alongside your child (the Agents!) and their classmates, being delivered in partnership with your child’s class teacher.
Here are yesterday’s highlights.
• Agents feeding back their findings on Community and what it means to them.
• Agents visiting Castleview Community centre.
• Agents taking part in our and group games.
• Agents meeting Local CLD senior worker at CCC.
• Agents meeting local community police officers.