The first Early Intervention session was carried out yesterday. This is a joint initiative between Jack Kane Community Centre (a voluntary organisation) Castleview primary School and CEC Community Learning and Development (Jack Kane Community Centre)
The project aim is to raise awareness of community life and we will be working alongside your child and their classmates. The lessons are being delivered in partnership with your child’s class teacher. Here are yesterday’s highlights.
Highlights for 2.9.14
• Creating Secret agents names for notebooks.
• Creating class contract.
• Exploring the importance of children’s rights and why these are in place.
• Playing fair/ unfair game in relation to children’s rights.
• In small groups exploring children’s rights and the responsibility that children have to the rights.
• Children feeding back what they learnt from today’s session.
• Children’s first home assignment research Friendships and bullying for next week.
Next week’s session will focus upon Friendships and bullying